Finding and changing your beliefs about money and wealth
“There’s something stopping you from making all the money you’ve ever dreamed of….
And it’s not what you might think.
It’s not your boss….
Not the company you work for….
Not your clients or customers either…
Nor is it how or where you grew up…
In fact, it’s nothing you can see, hear, or feel.
It’s a virus. A Thought Virus.
And this little bugger is capping your earning potential.
But there’s a better way.
A cure for the thought virus.
If you’re interested in knowing more… read on..
In the Gold Mind …
You will learn how to…..
Understand belief issues
Develop a clear outcome around money
Find and change limiting beliefs
Develop FLOW for your new money consciousness
Develop new behaviors that will insure success with money
During this program:
- Uncover your unconscious limiting beliefs that sabotage you having the money you want
- Learn and use sure-fire methods for changing beliefs
- Learn how the major role of your mind plays in your financial success
- Learn how beliefs are the key advantage that separate the haves from the have nots
- Align your actions to enable and achieve your financial goals
- Learn what you think about money radically impacts your experience
- Learn and understand the culture of limiting money beliefs; “Money is hard to come by,” “Having money is not spiritual,” “Financial success is a struggle,” “Money is for other people.” etc., etc
- Do you have an unconscious ceiling on the amount of money you have?
- Learn the strategies to transform beliefs, values and perspectives, moving you to financial freedom
- Learn how to get truly clear about achieving or getting something and how that makes things come easily.
- Learn how lack of clarity make things difficult
- How being in alignment with your dreams will help you live abundantly
- Align your actions with your core purpose
New students first time no experience required. $525
Practitioner or Masters student (present or past) $495
2nd family member $400
The Fine Print:
You can pay a deposit at check out for $250.
|October 19, 2018||to||October 21, 2018|
|4:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|9:30 am - 6:00 pm|