Beliefs are a very powerful force on our behavior. They shape, affect and determine intelligence, health, relationships, creativity, happiness, and degree of success. Many were installed when we were children by parents, teachers, social upbringing, and the media before we were aware of their impact. If a person believes he/she can do something, they can do; if they believe they can’t do something; they can’t.
Your core beliefs are the foundation of your personality. They determine how you see yourself – worthy or worthless, competent or incompetent, powerful or helpless, loved or unloved, independent or dependent, flexible or rigid, secure or unsafe, fairly treated or victimized.
NLP is one of the few models that help you find and restructure or eliminate and acquire new beliefs. Using NLP it is possible to restructure, unlearn an old belief and imprint a new one.
How you know you have limiting beliefs?
- You set goals that you don’t reach
- You can’t seem to change behaviors you want and try to change
- You change a behavior and it works for awhile but under stress it comes back
- You procrastinate
- You have negative self talk
- You feel unhappy, depresses or anxious
- You worry about things you cannot control
- You grew up in a dysfunctional family
EXPERIENCE THE POWERFUL CHANGES USING PROVEN PROCESSES TO CHANGE
HIDDEN LIMTING BELIEFS
|9:30 am - 6:00 pm|