Ralph Waldo Emerson said, “Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.”
When I started taking NLP classes almost 30 years ago, I was broke, with no job and no money, in divorce proceedings. Not bright prospects for the future. I desperately wanted to be successful but I was missing some fundamental skills: Effective communication and a model of success. I read many books and listened to tapes. I knew there were better ways of doing things but HOW? The was the big missing piece – The HOW! I knew I had to change but HOW? And that is where I was when I walked into my first NLP class. Once I made the commitment, the universe provided me with the means to get what I needed.
And this is what I learned from learning NLP – The HOW – How to communicate in a way that people will understand, how to change the things I did that doesn’t work for me, how to recognize when something isn’t working, how to develop new, effective strategies for running my business, have great relationships, be present, be confident and self assured, be healthy and make healthy choices, be anyone I wanted to be. I turned an ordinary life into an extraordinary life – a life of my design.
There are relatively few people who will actually embark on doing the work (outside and inside) to know how to design the life they want, the experience they want in their relationships, the money they want to make, the business they want to achieve. In fact, only about 3% of the population actually have written goals. Let alone take classes outside of an academic arena.
As a NLP trainer my standards are high! I teach NLP so that you can use the skills consciously and unconsciously. I teach it as a systems for understanding human beings. The more you know about yourself and others the more successful you will be in all areas of your life.
Are you willing to spend some time and money to evolve from the median to the exceptional; the ‘also ran’s’ to the winners, the ‘just get by in life’ to thriving in life? Most people are not. Are you one of those people? The ones that want what they want but not willing to do the work? Or are you one of those people that no matter how great it gets you know there is more….you can learn something new to be more productive, more effective, more loving, more compassionate, get more of what you want. The difference is that you are the 1% who is willing to take a little time off the hamster wheel and re-tool with skills that you will use for the rest of your life to do all of the above. Are you willing to step out of what makes sense and the routine of your life and take a bold step into a new future of your design. If you are willing to learn something valuable about yourself and learn something valuable about others, this program is for you.
For 25 years I’ve been teaching people HOW to be amazingly successful. Those people are hard working but wanted more or they want something different and instead to trying to do the same thing and get different results (which of course is impossible) they stepped into a new learning experience and created far more than they ever expected.
- Where is NLP useful? NLP is valuable wherever human communication skills can enhance results — in business consultation, management, negotiation, education, counseling, therapy, relationships, parenting, nursing, public speaking, sports performance and many other areas.
- What kind of results can I get with NLP? NLP can allow: a salesperson to significantly increase their business, a therapist to change the impact of the past on a client, a teacher to change a poor speller into a good speller, a business person to gain rapport nonverbally and to run meetings efficiently, an athlete to improve concentration, and more. The results you get depend on the specific application, and with NLP there are many.
- Will NLP change the way I think? Probably. NLP is a model of how the brain works. When you understand what yours can do, you’ll probably want to use it to greater advantage.
- Why is NLP so expensive? It isn’t for what you will be getting. In fact I know programs that cost $10, 000-$20,000 and people do not get ½ of what you will learn and be able to apply taking my NLP classes? If you are used to spending $145 for a class, then this will be a big step for you. But thousands have taken it and no one so far in 25 years has regretted it. I know many people who were grateful that they had the tools when they needed them the most. With some restrictions, payment plans are available. Another reason is that NLP involves many facets of people’s lives. Money encourages commitment — something necessary to get the changes you want.
- Is NLP a cult? NO. And it is not a religion either. In fact, NLP teaches you to think for yourself… to think differently. No one will tell you want to do where to live or ask you to sell your friends and family and bring them to classes. You may find you want to share what you’ve learned. No one will insist that you bring people you know to programs. It is not part of our marketing strategy.
- Will I have to share personal information with classmates? NO! NLP is not therapy. The fact that I have taught at SMU for 8 years indicates the much of NLP is applicable to academic subjects. The class room is informal and comfortable. You will practice what you are learning but you will not share personal information. Also, NLP is outcome based so you will develop a direction you want to go that is yours alone. No one will tell you what you need to do to be successful. You will learn the model of success as you take the class and will be able to naturally apply what you learn in your life. You will not talk about your problems.
- Can I learn NLP from books and tapes? NLP books are an economical way to find out more about NLP. Attending a seminar allows you to install the technology into behavior. Reading a book lets you know about NLP. A training is the easiest way to have NLP skills become a natural part of your behavior as they allow you to observe live demonstrations, practice in an encouraging environment, get individual feedback and make personal changes along the way.
- Will I change? Only what you want to change about yourself. Everything else about you will remain the same.
- Is the practitioner program enough? You will get significant skills in the practitioner program. The Masters program will integrate all of those skills at a higher level of understanding and use. I teach NLP as a system of understanding human beings and how to influence them. The practitioner level is about learning outcomes and state management. The Masters is about belief and identity. You may not understand this right now. But as you take the classes you’ll understand how powerful and easy it is to change things.
- Will the training be tax deductible? Or will my company pay for it? Talk to you CPA. Normally the tuition can be expensed as non reimbursable training. Sometimes companies will pay for at least part of it. Be aware that your company may ask you to reimburse them if you decide to leave their employee within a certain length of time.
- I can take NLP online or in a week long program. Why is your training so long? Be aware that NLP is a commodity. This means that people will try to make a large amounts of money in a short time. Legitimate trainers in NLP who are truly interested in their students incorporating NLP skills in their behavior know that you cannot learn NLP and use it in a week. Learning NLP is like learning any skill… you have to practice and integrate it overtime.
- What is the size of the classes? The practitioner and masters are designed to be intimate learning experiences for students. The classes will only have 8-20 students. This allows for greater trainer and student interaction. You will have access to the trainer and get help from the trainer. Practitioner and Masters students will have priority over other students for my time.
- Why is it called Practitioner and Masters? In the early days of NLP, it was taught to therapists. Today NLP is taught mostly to business and sales people and professionals. Most if not all of the participants will be learning NLP to be used in their business and personal lives. They will not be learning it to practice on other people (like I do), although you will have the skill to do so if you wish.
- Will I get my money’s worth? That depends. If you are committed, come to class on time, had full attendance, make it a priority in your life for awhile, do the exercises and participate, you will get what you want as long as it is within the guidelines of the achievable outcome frame which you learn in the first weekend. It is like anything else, you get out of it what you put into it. I am committed to you to guide you to help you get what you need to create the life you want.
- What can I expect in business growth? It is not unusual for someone to double to triple their income using NLP. If you make $50,000/ year and you double that to $100,000 with a $6000 investment, your return on investment gain is 733.3%; your annualized return is 458.3%. What other investment can you make with that rate of return? But say you make an extra $25,000. Your ROI is 316.7%; annualized it is 288.2%. And unlike most investments, the tools of success will always be with you unlike most investments which go up and down and sometimes disappear. This is a no-brainer.
- Is NLP right for me? You and I can discuss that privately. If you are happy with the way things are and think that things cannot improve, you will probably not have the commitment needed to really make this part of who you are. If you make a lot of decisions out of fear of loss, this will probably be too big of a step. If you are happy with incremental and modest results, you will not probably want to invest the money or take the time to learn NLP. On the other hand, if you love growing and learning about yourself and others, if you are stuck and want a way forward, have dreams you want to realize and want to do the work, then NLP may be just what you have been looking for. I know it was for me.
- Are there alternatives to taking a class? Yes, you can do private coaching with me. It is face to face in two-hour increments. We can deal with fear, money issues, scarcity programs, trauma, limiting beliefs and feeling of being stuck in a private setting. You will not learn NLP but will benefit from the adjustments you can make. At some point though, you will want to take the classes to be able to maintain those changes through time by yourself. Taking the classes is more cost effective. It seldom takes just one appointment of get you from where you are to where you want to go.
- Will I have to take NLP for the rest of my life? NO. At some point you will have integrated your new behaviors so completely that they will now be YOU and you will not have to think about them. Some people do refreshers from time to time. NLP is a set of tools to be used as needed. The skills you learn in the training will not make your life perfect but will work perfectly in your life when you need them.
I hand select people who I think have reach a certain level of success in their lives and they want more. You will meet like minded business people who are also on a growth path. The deep relationships you form are sometimes life-long. You take the class and you’ll know it would have been mistake to miss it. But if you do not take advantage of this opportunity, you will not regret it because you will never know what you missed. Can you take that chance? In a world that is constantly changing, where stress levels are off the chart, can you afford to live an ordinary life?
Call me and let’s talk about your possibilities. 213-351-5433
NLP Training Concepts, LLC training is designed to help participants in the following ways:
Develop power over our own communication and behavior
Develop capabilities to handle anyone with ease
Honor the differences in others
Become more aware of our own prejudices
Listen without judgment and speak to a person’s listening
Treat people with respect and understanding and develop respect for other points of view
Ask for something with respect and rapport
- Communicate and build rapport with anyone…in any situation
- Tactfully make requests
Allow us to manage stresses in our everyday lives
Manage destructive and debilitating emotions such as anger, depression, anxiety.
Enables you to circumvent sensory overload and stress responses
Identify tools and behaviors that can enhance day to day activities and deal with individual problems
Increase ability to be productive and profitable
Eliminate triggers that change are state and make us less resourceful
Eliminate the effects of traumatic situations
- Learn things more quickly…and retain information longer
Be more flexible in any situation
Develop trust in every situation
Become solution focused
Influence positive change in ourselves
Gain tools to produce rapid – and lasting – change
Discover the easiest, most predictable path to achieving your goals
- Assist yourself and others in overcoming mental blocks that limit success
$1Learn and adopt the proven techniques used by the world’s most successful people