Free to join and come to the Brain Language Cafe!
Have a group? Want private training? Any training 1 day to 6 months. Contact Susan directly. 214-351-5433
- Coaching and change sessions, 2-hour minimum
- Goal Setting: Bullseye
- Attracting the ideal Client
- NLP Introduction
- Core Rapport
- Money Beliefs
Bullseye was developed for a client who was concerned about changes in his ability to make money when his industry changed. It worked for him. It can work for you.
Be The Master of Your Destiny. Being clear and having clearly defined goals that you have deeply embedded in your mind is the hedge against uncertain times.
Do your own private Bullseye. In-person or zoom
CONTACT SUSAN AT 214-351-5433 FOR MORE INFORMATION AND SET YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Students of NLP Training Concepts can join Mastery in NLP - includes Practitioner and Master practitioner classes for a smaller fee.
Email or call 214-351-5433 to register for a class and for the location.
NLP Training Concepts
Goals for the New Year!
You were designed to create and attain goals. Goals that reflect your nature come from your heart and nurture your spirit. The problem with most
goals is that they are not connected to what we want from life. Most of what you now consider goals are probably tasks or “to-do’s”. One key to determining whether you have a task or a goal before you is to ask yourself: “Will I be relieved when it is done?” If the answer is yes then it is not a goal, it is a task. These exercises are designed to help you come up with a list of goals that are powerful and meaningful.
To help you in the process of creating goals, sit back and relax. Take a few deep breaths and release any tension in your body. Recall the magic of your dreams as a child. Let yourself pick what your heart wants… What brings you joy? Let yourself see, hear, and feel what it is you want. What is it that makes you glad or excited? When you are ready, open your eyes. Write down any goals that present themselves to you.
Make sure that what you have chosen is a goal, not a task.
Is it specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, time-based?
Will attaining this goal bring me joy?
- Think of goal setting as a timeline. Big goals can be reached by the progressive realization of smaller goals. Divide time up into comfortable chunks – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly. Consider these areas of your life: financial, career, relationships, social, spiritual, health.
- What is the theme for my accomplishments this year?
- Having a theme organizes your goals in a larger frame for cohesion.
- Decide what you want.
- What goal(s) will you have reached by the end of December of 2024?
Use this format:
- Action step________________
- Action step________________
- Action step________________
Do a Well-formed Outcome for each one. Limit yourself to 5.
4 questions to ask yourself per John R. Noe
- Is the proposed goal consistent with the way you see yourself
- Is your goal worthy of your very best effort? It is better to shoot at a high goal and miss than to aim for a low goal and hit it?
- Is your goal consistent with the way God sees you?
- Is your goal consistent with your values?
- how will the goal affect all your responsibilities?
- keep the values of your life in clear focus.
- one of the common mistakes that people make is to value things and use people. High achiever, always values people and uses things
The right combination of goals and wording makes them a lot smoother than the wrong combination. If you need help, contact the office @ susan@NLPtrainingconcepts.com
Mastery in NLP, a year-long monthly class that features both practitioner and master practitioner concepts (a total reset!)
The Brain Language Podcast is free and can be found on many streaming platforms and the NLP Training Concepts website.
I would also like to know if there is anything that you would like as a training class. Please let me know.
Referrals are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Let me know how I can help you! Pick up the phone and call. Cell: 214-534-6429 or office 214-351-5433I
Susan Stageman, President, and Principal Master Trainer is Certified through the Society of Neurolinguistic Programming, the oldest certifying organization in NLP. She has been teaching NLP skills to small business owners, project managers, entrepreneurs, and professionals since 1989.
NLP Training Concepts offers the MOST comprehensive NLP Certification training programs available today. NLP is taught as a system for understanding the patterns of human success and helps clients acquire those patterns. These valuable skills for personal and professional development are taught in a way to guarantee the participant will use them naturally and with integrity.
"Thank you once again for a transformational coaching session today. It's exactly what I needed to pave the way to unlock the full potential for myself and my business as I prepare to launch my new book and community. Looking back on the last 18 months working with you, I only imagined achieving what I have in this short period of time. We had our first call while I was at the airport heading to a speaking event while in the middle of complete burnout. I was exhausted, disengaged and felt disempowered. You prepared me for that event, though I didn't want to do it so I could speak from a place of authenticity and service, even when I wasn't feeling at my best. Since then, my business has grown and I've written a book that is being published this Fall. Your ongoing support, transformational coaching and expertise have been invaluable to getting me here. Most of all, thank you for helping me learn how to accept and receive all the happiness, success and fulfillment I deserve. For that I will be forever grateful." Finka Jerkovic, Author of Selling From Love
I knew you were a great trainer, but it took me coming to HCT to really appreciate what you did for me. I had an awesome set of beliefs, skills & behaviors of NLP to be able to jump into this and succeed.Joel Broyles
Nothing But Net 2.0
Susan Stageman talks about why we really don't understand each other at the Altrusa Lunch on June 16th.
Listen to Dr. Michael Harris's interview with NLP Training Concepts, Susan Stageman.
WANT MORE INFO? CALL 214.351.5433
Blog Posts Highlight
I'm definitely glad I had that session. It really has done wonders for me. I had a couple setbacks Sunday and Monday and started to fall into my old habits. But after I remembered about my breathing and worked through some of the training again I feel like I can handle things much better. Thank you again for the tools you've given me. They're already proving invaluable. R. Amiri Alexander
I recently attended an Interior Designer Mastermind Coaching seminar attended by various designers across the country. We had a forum full of individualized challenges that needed resolution. While others had to spend considerable time determining why they were stuck and how to get "unstuck" to move their businesses forward, I was was able to bypass what would have been hurdles for me and use the session to focus on planning my future business strategies. Additionally, I was also able to help others move through some of their issues. Thanks, Susan for the NLP Practitioner training and I look forward to completing the Master's class!Nicole Arnold, NA Interiors
I knew you were a great trainer, but it took me coming to HCT to really appreciate what you did for me. I had an awesome set of beliefs, skills & behaviors of NLP to be able to jump into this and succeed. I can't say thank you enough. You're the real friggin deal - thank you for that. You are without doubt a world-class NLP trainer.Joel BroylesMore ...
Imagine the life you’ve always dreamed of living - a life rich with success and achievement, and a sense of fulfillment. Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a state of the art set of communications methods for enhancing personal and professional development.
Thousands of people have used our scientifically based coaching programs and educational classes to realize their potential, achieve higher levels of personal effectiveness and self-mastery.
Susan Stageman founder of NLP Training Concepts, LLC, believes every person has the potential and ability to realize their dreams. Susan works with clients across the country to help them gain clarity on what they want in their lives, determine what they are willing to do to get it, and keeps them focused until they achieve it. She works with clients to design a specific plan of action and then using proven neuro-linguistic practices, guides, encourages and instructs them while they build confidence, improve skills and achieve goals. Her efforts have resulted in personal and professional success for both individual and corporate clients, including entrepreneurs, executives, and managers.
What you can do by learning and applying NLP principles:
Relationships and Communication: Get control of how you interact with people
- Build deep trust and rapport with anyone you choose
- Learn to create easier relationships and work situations
- Learn true forgiveness and have the ability to let go for good
- Make peace with yourself, family, physical characteristics
- Deal effectively with difficult people
- Understand true boundaries and learn to set them effectively
- Conflict Resolution: Resolve conflict within yourself and with others
- Learn new and powerful ways to communicate with others
- Understand what motivates others and create win/win relationships
Money and business: Get control of your business, career, money habits, customers
- Learn language techniques to influence and persuade
- Learn how to learn effectively any skill
- Be a more effective, influential and powerful communicator as a manager, teacher, attorney, doctor, salesperson or business professional, or actor
- Double to quadruple income
- Overcome conflict in personal and business situations
- Build trust and rapport with anyone
- Get business and clients to make decisions faster and easier
- Learn skills to maintain the lifestyle you want
- Set achievable goals and outcomes and create with clarity
- Hire the right person for the right job the first time
- Understand how to use management skills to get the best out of your employees
- Inspire employees to commit to their jobs
- Work fewer hours and get more done
- Enjoy your work
- Understand why people leave when they do
- Learn qualities of leadership and emulate those qualities
- Learn how to lead yourself
- Understand what others need in order to do their best
- Bring the best out in people
- Learn the words and language to inspire and motivate
- Make sales easier
- Say the right thing at the right time
- Naturally understand others from diverse backgrounds
Personal Development: Get control of your life and personal habits
- Remove phobias and the effects of traumatic adult and childhood experiences
- Remove the emotions from abuse and physical injuries and trauma
- Remove certain types of allergies
- Have the ability to create a great day every day
- Get rid of negative self talk
- Effectively recode a limiting belief and replace it with an empowering belief
- Resolve inner conflict
- Reduce and maintain body size and acquire healthy eating habits and lifestyles
- Be a happier, more alive person who enjoys and appreciates life
- Change the effects of negative experiences and change them into learning experiences with positive upsides
- Develop inner confidence and security
- Be the person you dream of being and having the life you dream of having
- Change your emotional state from negative ones to positive ones almost instantaneously
- Learn how to run your own brain
- Improve self image and self esteem
- Resolve and heal old hurts and let go of the past
- And so much more
Who is NLP for and who can benefit:
- Parents, Teachers, Facilitators, and Trainers
- Life Coaches, Therapists, Secular and Religious Counselors
- Consultants, Directors, HR Professionals, and Managers
- Lawyers, Mediators, and Negotiators
- Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service Professionals
- Accountants, Analysts, Financial Planners, and Engineers
- Government, Non-profit, and Private Sector Leaders and Professionals
- Politicians, Lobbyists, and Diplomats
- Public Speakers, Writers, and Journalists
- Law Enforcement and Security Professionals