It is important to change when change is needed.
Art and Skill of Presenting using NLP; Trainer’s Training NOW IN PERSON. Dates have changed.
SOME training and coaching is live virtual online
Students of NLP Training Concepts can join Practitioner and Master classes. Email or call for Zoom link. Thank you!
Call the office for updates. 214-351-5433
Click on a class to register
6/23-27/20 and 10/27-31/20
Art and Skill of Presenting,Teaching, Training using NLP: Trainers Training
CORE TRANSFORMATION Taught by Mark Andreas
NLP Training Concepts
Unique and Outstanding Training
Susan Stageman, President and Principal Trainer, is Certified through the Society of Neurolinguistic Programming, the oldest certifying organization in NLP. She has been teaching NLP skills to small business owners, project managers, entrepreneurs and professionals since 1989.
NLP Training Concepts offers the MOST comprehensive NLP Certification training programs available today. NLP is taught as a system for understanding the patterns of human success and helps clients acquire those patterns. These valuable skills for personal and professional development are taught in a way to guarantee the participant will use them naturally and with integrity.
I knew you were a great trainer, but it took me coming to HCT to really appreciate what you did for me. I had an awesome set of beliefs, skills & behaviors of NLP to be able to jump into this and succeed.Joel Broyles
Susan Stageman talks about why we really don’t understand each other at the Altrusa Lunch on June 16th.
Listen to Dr. Michael Harris’s interview with NLP Training Concepts, Susan Stageman.
Nothing But Net 2.0
WANT MORE INFO?
Blog Posts Highlight
I’m definitely glad I had that session. It really has done wonders for me. I had a couple setbacks Sunday and Monday and started to fall into my old habits. But after I remembered about my breathing and worked through some of the training again I feel like I can handle things much better. Thank you again for the tools you’ve given me. They’re already proving invaluable. R. Amiri Alexander
I recently attended an Interior Designer Mastermind Coaching seminar attended by various designers across the country. We had a forum full of individualized challenges that needed resolution. While others had to spend considerable time determining why they were stuck and how to get “unstuck” to move their businesses forward, I was was able to bypass what would have been hurdles for me and use the session to focus on planning my future business strategies.
Additionally, I was also able to help others move through some of their issues. Thanks, Susan for the NLP Practitioner training and I look forward to completing the Master’s class!Nicole Arnold, NA Interiors
I knew you were a great trainer, but it took me coming to HCT to really appreciate what you did for me. I had an awesome set of beliefs, skills & behaviors of NLP to be able to jump into this and succeed.More …
I can’t say thank you enough. You’re the real friggin deal – thank you for that. You are without doubt a world-class NLP trainer.Joel Broyles
Imagine the life you’ve always dreamed of living – a life rich with success and achievement, and a sense of fulfillment. Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a state of the art set of communications methods for enhancing personal and professional development.
Thousands of people have used our scientifically based coaching programs and educational classes to realize their potential, achieve higher levels of personal effectiveness and self-mastery.
Susan Stageman founder of NLP Training Concepts, LLC, believes every person has the potential and ability to realize their dreams. Susan works with clients across the country to help them gain clarity on what they want in their lives, determine what they are willing to do to get it, and keeps them focused until they achieve it. She works with clients to design a specific plan of action and then using proven neuro-linguistic practices, guides, encourages and instructs them while they build confidence, improve skills and achieve goals. Her efforts have resulted in personal and professional success for both individual and corporate clients, including entrepreneurs, executives, and managers.
What you can do by learning and applying NLP principles:
Relationships and Communication: Get control of how you interact with people
- Build deep trust and rapport with anyone you choose
- Learn to create easier relationships and work situations
- Learn true forgiveness and have the ability to let go for good
- Make peace with yourself, family, physical characteristics
- Deal effectively with difficult people
- Understand true boundaries and learn to set them effectively
- Conflict Resolution: Resolve conflict within yourself and with others
- Learn new and powerful ways to communicate with others
- Understand what motivates others and create win/win relationships
Money and business: Get control of your business, career, money habits, customers
- Learn language techniques to influence and persuade
- Learn how to learn effectively any skill
- Be a more effective, influential and powerful communicator as a manager, teacher, attorney, doctor, salesperson or business professional, or actor
- Double to quadruple income
- Overcome conflict in personal and business situations
- Build trust and rapport with anyone
- Get business and clients to make decisions faster and easier
- Learn skills to maintain the lifestyle you want
- Set achievable goals and outcomes and create with clarity
- Hire the right person for the right job the first time
- Understand how to use management skills to get the best out of your employees
- Inspire employees to commit to their jobs
- Work fewer hours and get more done
- Enjoy your work
- Understand why people leave when they do
- Learn qualities of leadership and emulate those qualities
- Learn how to lead yourself
- Understand what others need in order to do their best
- Bring the best out in people
- Learn the words and language to inspire and motivate
- Make sales easier
- Say the right thing at the right time
- Naturally understand others from diverse backgrounds
Personal Development: Get control of your life and personal habits
- Remove phobias and the effects of traumatic adult and childhood experiences
- Remove the emotions from abuse and physical injuries and trauma
- Remove certain types of allergies
- Have the ability to create a great day every day
- Get rid of negative self talk
- Effectively recode a limiting belief and replace it with an empowering belief
- Resolve inner conflict
- Reduce and maintain body size and acquire healthy eating habits and lifestyles
- Be a happier, more alive person who enjoys and appreciates life
- Change the effects of negative experiences and change them into learning experiences with positive upsides
- Develop inner confidence and security
- Be the person you dream of being and having the life you dream of having
- Change your emotional state from negative ones to positive ones almost instantaneously
- Learn how to run your own brain
- Improve self image and self esteem
- Resolve and heal old hurts and let go of the past
- And so much more
Who is NLP for and who can benefit:
- Parents, Teachers, Facilitators, and Trainers
- Life Coaches, Therapists, Secular and Religious Counselors
- Consultants, Directors, HR Professionals, and Managers
- Lawyers, Mediators, and Negotiators
- Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service Professionals
- Accountants, Analysts, Financial Planners, and Engineers
- Government, Non-profit, and Private Sector Leaders and Professionals
- Politicians, Lobbyists, and Diplomats
- Public Speakers, Writers, and Journalists
- Law Enforcement and Security Professionals